+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 Last

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    What is the best way to achieve spell pen cap? gear or gems/enchants or.. I wanna maximize my stats. Also what do you think is the best way to get hit cap for pvp? Sorry if you have answered this already but between haste, crit, and mastery what is most desirable for affliction? I am assuming either mastery or haste but i dont know which.
    195 Spell Pen is the number you want to be going for, and you can obtain this by 70 pen to cloak, 2x 50 pen gems, and 1x 20 int/25 pen gem.

ecschraler is on a distinguished road
    I have a couple of rookie questions. I haven't played lock since S3, and even then it was with a resto druid 2s.

1) Where do I want to lay a portal? It seems to me it would be behind LOS that I am not behind atm. So, do you run to a pillar, drop it, and run to another one? Or just drop it along the way to where you are going?

2) If UA gets dispelled, do I go after the dispeller (assuming the damage is decent) or do I continue to attack the current kill target knowing he wont get heals for a while?

Thanks!

Jejing is on a distinguished road
    You should allways try to have the portal within reach so you can quickly port out if things get shitty
    Yrwen - Twilight's Hammer - EU

Longcut
    Quote Originally Posted by Filovirus View Post
    195 Spell Pen is the number you want to be going for, and you can obtain this by 70 pen to cloak, 2x 50 pen gems, and 1x 20 int/25 pen gem.
    The JCers in my guild say there is no 20 int 25 sp gem, and if there is where do I send them to get it. Thanks for the info and vids huge help.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Longcut View Post
    The JCers in my guild say there is no 20 int 25 sp gem, and if there is where do I send them to get it. Thanks for the info and vids huge help.
    Hmmm. I just checked the JC vendor and there isn't a pattern for spell power/pen, I'm not sure why that is. I'll have to rethink how to get 195

SickYo is on a distinguished road
    Hai Filo!

What glyphs are you planing to use in this specc http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IrurRGsMcdhrM

Thanks for the help GL in S9

Spike is on a distinguished road
    Hi i would love to know how u deal with feral Druid as afflic in Cata because in Duels i cant do a shit

Dangle is on a distinguished road
    i've been trying to fiddle around and get the best affliction spec that i can, i'm playing shadowplay in 3v3 and i was wondering what your take on a good aff spec for it would be, ie, i'm not sure if improved fear is really necessary or not etc.

Grakthul is on a distinguished road
    In 3's shamans seem to be the hardest for my team to deal with. Although i think we made the wrong call the last time we faced a shaman healing team. I find paladins and druids really really easy to deal with as I keep them dotted and control them and keep the kill target dotted while my warrior works the kill target dps. However we tried this against a shaman and i wasnt able to control him at all with grounding and tremor up. I think we made the wrong call as to not having our warrior stay on the shaman while i just controlled a dps while keeping the dps and shaman dotted.

So my question what do you do vs shaman healers? I am running Warrior Affliction holy paladin

Jmatic is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakthul View Post
    In 3's shamans seem to be the hardest for my team to deal with. Although i think we made the wrong call the last time we faced a shaman healing team. I find paladins and druids really really easy to deal with as I keep them dotted and control them and keep the kill target dotted while my warrior works the kill target dps. However we tried this against a shaman and i wasnt able to control him at all with grounding and tremor up. I think we made the wrong call as to not having our warrior stay on the shaman while i just controlled a dps while keeping the dps and shaman dotted.

So my question what do you do vs shaman healers? I am running Warrior Affliction holy paladin
    make a totem stomp mouse over macro for your pet to attack or wand the totems