+ Reply to Thread

Stalio

Glyph of haunt

I was wondering what the general thoughts on it... It appears to have potential in the fact that it would lead to a bigger heal from the spell. at the moment im looking for a replacement for soul link, I have quick decay and shadowflame but not quite sure what to use for a third major. currently using UA and it seems alright just looking for alternatives

airety

Re: Glyph of haunt

I alternate between Howl of Terror and Corruption- whichever I fancy for about 3-4 weeks then I tend to switch. I've used Haunt before, it's okay, but for me it provides no benefit beyond that one target. UA glyph benefits on multi targets, corruption is better the more targets you DoT and obviously HoT cooldown reduction can help vs some comps.

My best advice is probably to try them all, see what you like, and roll with it.

airety

These forums and their 500 errors are driving me insane.

I think Corruption & HoT are better. My advice is to try them all, and see what you like. Haunt isn't awful but is limited to one target.

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

An additional 3% from Haunt is much much more of a PvE thing than PvP when you compare it to the utility or other gains you get from the other glyphs. HoT, Corr, SL, Shadowflame, Quick Decay. Those are arguably much more suited for PvP.

Stalio

yeah ive been playing around with a few of the majors. Ive had SL for a while but i feel that slot was the better used for something else. I was looking threw the ah and that peaked an interest. So i was thinking that it my be beneficial but with the responses its clearly not all that great compared to others. Thanks for the input guys!