+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Xit is on a distinguished road
    Seems if you gain any points the day you transfer, your point cap wont be reset- If you do not gain any points the day you transfer, your cap WILL be reset-

This has held true for me through 6 transfers.

Testing it again right now and I will let you guys know- It doesn't have to be faction, it can be server-

Trizx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Xit View Post
    Seems if you gain any points the day you transfer, your point cap wont be reset- If you do not gain any points the day you transfer, your cap WILL be reset-

This has held true for me through 6 transfers.

Testing it again right now and I will let you guys know- It doesn't have to be faction, it can be server-
    When you did this, did you xfer to a sevrer in a different bg group or the same? I tried transfering my rogue from cho'gall to illidan and nothing reset, even raid lock outs.

Cleovius is on a distinguished road
    I've had about 8 char transfers, and everytime before I transfer I get capped before I leave before it resets. Maybe if you transfer to the same BG it doesn't work?

chillay is on a distinguished road
    just to clarify..this is not fixed. i transfered my character last weekend from KT to sargeras and it reset my points so i got double in one week. its totally random so if it happens to not work for you doesnt mean that blizz fixed it

AlmaBeoulve is an unknown quantity at this point
    i think when u xfer you have to make a char with the same name on ur new server. then when you are forced to change names on log in, it resets your cap.
    just a hunch.

wranor is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmaBeoulve View Post
    i think when u xfer you have to make a char with the same name on ur new server. then when you are forced to change names on log in, it resets your cap.
    just a hunch.
    I transferred a couple of weeks ago, just a server transfer, and did not choose a new name, and it reset. So, I don't think this is the case.

I do not remember if I gained any conquest on the day I transferred however, so that may hold true.

Bomber is on a distinguished road
    It resets everytime you swap between a Datacenter.
    Your LFR will also reset. I've also had raid lockouts reset but I think it has a few more conditionals.

http://www.wowwiki.com/US_realm_list_by_datacenter