+ Reply to Thread

Pigtastic

PMR vs TSG

I know as PMR this is a bitch of a comp to face to say it frankly...

Are there any suggestions the contributors could give to getting more wins vs. TSG as PMR when you can't get a sap on the DK? I say this being it seems it's the only way my PMR can win. We sap DK, blow up warrior and blind DK after his trinket.

Any arena that makes it extremely hard to get a sap on, ROV or Blade's Edge, our priest get's rushed and it's pretty much GG from there no matter what we do. It seems to be almost entirely the DK destroying our priest with a little help from the warrior when he's out of lockdown. Dk just pops lichborne, slams the priest then strangulate normally after the warrior is out of the stunlock and he lolintercepts to join in.

A paly friend in a glad TSG suggests rushing the paly with attempting a sap on the DK. He was saying higher PMR's were having success with that along with cc'ing the DK until lichborne, then swapping cc's to the warrior.

Also if it matters, we're at 2200 mmr right now....

I've also requested Ottizzle make a PMR vs. TSG video but he seems to be MIA. If any other RMP contributor could fill in for this, it would be much appreciated!
    Pigtastic - Undead Rogue - Blackrock US

Pigtastic

Re: PMR vs TSG

Thanks, honestly the thought of searching didn't cross my mind as the forums are so young in time line. Thanks for correcting my stupidity, lol.
    Pigtastic - Undead Rogue - Blackrock US