Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 First 4 5 6

forensics is on a distinguished road
    Hey all!

It would be really nice to see any new videos by skill-capped warlocks, most of all basic/general gameplay, positioning, basically all the same topics which are covered by the hunters here. Comes in very handy to new nooby locks like me. Thanks!

oh, and rls of course

Abugslife is on a distinguished road
    I would like to see a video on warlock arena positioning, one that describes the advantages/disadvantages of the different types of positioning during an arena. Might work to have an over view of each map/comp/etc.

Terrorwin is on a distinguished road
    I would like to see some general strats as shadowplay..
    Like what to do vs spell/melee cleaves, and what to do against popular combs like rmp and rls
    Also a port and player positioning vid would be cool

Terrorcin

No one except Poon seems to cary. Skill-capped is desperate for warlock contributors. It's a shame that locks have so little attention here, compared to other classes. As a warlock, i also like to watch Tosan's RLS movies, great guy that one.

If it will ever concern anyone, I'd also like to see a video where it is clearly explained how to damage while being trained by warrior/dk, warrior/rogue, etc

Adzkimo is on a distinguished road
    A guide how to deal when being trained by meleecleaves, dk/warrior especially!

Cutscene is on a distinguished road
    not sure if this has been posted, but a warlock duel guide, spec glyphs ect would be fun. VS different classes. I am sure that there is a way to beat most classes except our anti classes. There have been many vids on this from other class perspectives. Should we spec affliction for duels? or demo or destro? ect. tactics. Thanks for consideration!

Multitaskin is on a distinguished road
    Honestly something basic like a macro guide would be the best thing for the lock community here. I look at what the other classes have done for macros and I am amazed. Why cant locks get some love?

Finkle
    I would love to see some dk/lock/rshaman for general Play style against Rmp/kfc/rls/mls

Cel is on a distinguished road
    this is quite outdated. Locking - Please post content requests in the "content request" section of the forums. Thanks!
    First