+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

Domonkasshu

Changes in next patch?

No more drain mana (saw it coming)
    Base damage on soulburn Drain life is down 13% from 125-109
    Curse of Exhaustion down to 30 percent from 50.

Thoughts?

SickYo is on a distinguished road
    well.. being nerfed is never fun xD

Grakthul is on a distinguished road
    thats not even all the nerfs we got

boomdawg is on a distinguished road
    Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.
    Glyph of Soul Swap cooldown has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 10 seconds.

I was playing vs a shaman yesterday and he seemed to dispell ALL my unstables without caring about the silence and he was full mana at all times... now with 2 seconds less in the penalty will see.....

2v2 2200
    3v3 2300
    5v5 2350

Demilich
    Nerfing UA and reverting the original buff to CoEx just goes to show how fucking delusional they are.

Once again, one step forward, two steps back.

Tigerclaw is on a distinguished road
    I just wanna quit this game after reading those notes, un-fucking believable, I wish I played this game when people said warlocks were op, wish I could enjoy op.

I don't understand why they lowered the UA silence. In one of Nevershock's video he even suggests just dispelling UA. That tells me the penalty was already inefficient to discourage dispelling. The only way I'll understand the UA nerf is if dispels are receiving a big nerf so people will be dispelling less balancing the silence out.
    <3

Antitheistic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    I just wanna quit this game after reading those notes, un-fucking believable, I wish I played this game when people said warlocks were op, wish I could enjoy op.

^ no.

However, the nerfs they did don't seem very justifiable. The damage done by dispelling UA is pathetic compared to the health pool and the minor silence was just that, a minor inconvinence. I've really no idea where any of the nerfs came from, including the drain mana nerf. All these nerfs will have serious consequences against warlocks in the short term and imo dire consequences against us in the long term as people start increasing there gear. The worst of it is most of the classes that do have serious issues got off almost scot free.

Seeing patch notes like these really makes me question blizzard and what game they actually play.

bannedlol
    Meh not happy about the nerfs but it could of been worse. I have no idea where the ua nerf came from though it was already crap before.

Guess ill continue to lol as I necrotic strike bitches to death on my dk.

Antitheistic
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedlol View Post
    Guess ill continue to lol as I necrotic strike bitches to death on my dk.
    A good example of what I meant by classes getting off almost scot free :P The current change in the patch notes to this spell will probably hold us down for a little while but overall it still needs some major changes imo. The guys in the podcast had some decent ideas but again I don't think it's quite right. Hopefully we'll see some revisions to these patch notes, even if it isn't to the warlock section, that will make this patch what it should be.