+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4

Dangle is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by boomdawg View Post
    Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.
    Glyph of Soul Swap cooldown has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 10 seconds.

I was playing vs a shaman yesterday and he seemed to dispell ALL my unstables without caring about the silence and he was full mana at all times... now with 2 seconds less in the penalty will see.....
    this is why i stopped playing 2v2 at all lol, shaman and druids could care less about the silence, the damage is pitiful, and it stops all the damage you have when they just spam dispell, at least spriests have a talent to cause an aoe terror on vamp touch dispell, just keep makin aff weaker :\

Kyosty is on a distinguished road
    I know as a class that is dot specific you don't want your dots being dispelled but from a healers point of view you don't want to just allow a guy to stack 5 dots and just let it sit and have to heal through the damage all game long and oh if you can heal it I'm going to to mana drain you and fear you around for 12 seconds before your on DR. Most of these changes i think would really only effect 2v2 game play were the game is long and mana drain would be used how often is mana drain being used in 3's or worrying about a UA dispell only lasting 3 seconds. The only class that made this an issue was resto shaman cleansing 2 debuffs in one cleanse and getting healed for doing it. That is getting nerfed. From a paladins point of view a ua warlock doesn't need to drain you to apply pressure he has pet spell lock and 3 fears with death coil. Shaman should be a ton easier to kill with there nerfs and druids have always been trouble for ua because of there hots vs your dots. When I would ask Tommyo tips for pally warlock he would say fear into mouse over hoj to the face.....still works.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    mouseover hoj to the face LMAO. I miss Tommy

The only really strong lock/healer right now is warlock/shaman from what I've seen. I would actually recommend that people try running warlock/rogue or warlock/mage. Warlock/mage seems incredibly strong; people should try it!
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)

Domonkasshu
    Updated patch notes

•Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.
    •Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled.
    •Fear now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
    •Fel Armor now increases the warlock's maximum mana by 10% instead of regenerating health.
    •Seduction (Succubus) now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Affliction
    •Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5.

Demonology
    •Demon Soul: Imp redesigned. It now increases the critical strike chance of all non instant cast Destruction spells by 30%, rather than increasing critical strike damage. Duration reduced to 20 seconds.
    •Felstorm (Felguard) damage has been reduced by 20%.
    •Immolation Aura damage has been reduced by roughly 30%.
    •Inferno no longer increases the radius of Hellfire, but instead increases the duration of Immolate by 6 seconds in addition to its existing effect.
    •Master Demonologist (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 33%.

Destruction
    •Burning Embers damage has been reduced by 15%.
    •Fiery Apocalypse (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 8%.
    •Improved Soul Fire now increases Fire and Shadow damage done by 4/8%, rather than 7/15% spell haste. In addition, this talent has been moved to tier-3 Destruction, switching places with Aftermath.

Kyosty is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Filovirus View Post
    mouseover hoj to the face LMAO. I miss Tommy

The only really strong lock/healer right now is warlock/shaman from what I've seen. I would actually recommend that people try running warlock/rogue or warlock/mage. Warlock/mage seems incredibly strong; people should try it!
    I agree, myself and my friend who have played before have had all sorts of trouble as pally warlock. We have trouble putting anything away even when we seem to have people at 2% it takes 5 minutes to kill them. We can't seem to be even bad shaman teams due to the hex being up so often and lack of respect for ua, there self heal when they cleanse.... meh. Hopefully the next patch we'll change that I noticed nearlly 4 of the top 5 teams in most 3's bg's have shaman healers.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyosty View Post
    I agree, myself and my friend who have played before have had all sorts of trouble as pally warlock. We have trouble putting anything away even when we seem to have people at 2% it takes 5 minutes to kill them. We can't seem to be even bad shaman teams due to the hex being up so often and lack of respect for ua, there self heal when they cleanse.... meh. Hopefully the next patch we'll change that I noticed nearlly 4 of the top 5 teams in most 3's bg's have shaman healers.
    Pally/Warlock really isn't that great right now. It's not a bad comp, but you're going to have some very long games. This comp is going to take a huge hit with the removal of Drain Mana.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)