+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 First 2 10 11 12

Deepzx is on a distinguished road
    Hey,
    Will you be at Gamescon Snutz?

Weylen is on a distinguished road
    Hey snutz, will there be an update to the talents/glyphs page or do you still use the same set up as what is shown.

Hi snutz
    im running shadowplay on 2.2k mmr
    but we have trouble against good rls (they riding on lock then shm oom...)
    what strat is good as splay to beat rls?

Analyzer is on a distinguished road
    Hi Snutz,

How do you feel about affliction warlocks in general right now? I took a long break. I've always been a 2.2k to 2.4k player and I subscribed here hoping to overhaul my play style this season. After hitting 90 on my lock I feel like my DoTs hit for the same damage they did at 85. Is it just me or was this last patch an over-nerf b/c I am just not feeling my warlock anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    Hi Snutz,

How do you feel about affliction warlocks in general right now? I took a long break. I've always been a 2.2k to 2.4k player and I subscribed here hoping to overhaul my play style this season. After hitting 90 on my lock I feel like my DoTs hit for the same damage they did at 85. Is it just me or was this last patch an over-nerf b/c I am just not feeling my warlock anymore.
    That's also my problem,
    i have to play destro for a little burst to actually win some 2 vs. 2

Analyzer is on a distinguished road
    yea same here. it's like the dots hit for almost the same amount as 85 but everyone has 3x more HP in blues.

rottika is on a distinguished road

mop pvp spec glyphs, reforge and gems

Quote Originally Posted by Snutz View Post
    Hey guys, I get a lot of questions and messages as well as online and I am unable to answer all of them.

If you have any questions about a Warlock, whether its spec, glyphs, or what stats I go for just ask me here!
    Hey snutz i was looking forward to your video on the mop affliction pvp spec along with what glyphs you think are best for pvp. also how will you reforge your gear and how will you gem. stat priority.