+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Snutz is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitheistic View Post
    Looking at your spec, why did you choose to put only 1 point in Shadow Embrace and 3 in Shadow and Flame? I'm pretty sure you don't cast shadowbolts in arenas and nightfall procs don't seem very reliable as opposed to getting a buff from casting haunt.
    I am a very offensive warlock, I like to gear defensive and play really offensive. Everytime your rogue goes for a swap you won't always be able to get off a haunt if the other team prevents it, 12% more damage on shadowbolt will help a ton especially with the glyph, you have an 8% chance to proc nightfall and if it chains procs (with bloodlust) it'll end up doing more damage then haunt, that's not to say you won't be casting haunt but the debuff they get from shadow's embrace does not compare to 12% more damage on shadowbolt.

Snezza is on a distinguished road
    Hello Snutz. Is there any reason why warlocks are choosing MH + OH over the 2H Staff? I know you get 0.4 sec speed for stabbing totems and an +100 intellect enchant on your off hand, but is there much of a difference between these selections? And lastly, do you know if rogue/lock is viable in 2s and if so, what specs would you recommend for both classes? Can you shed some light on both of these questions please? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Snezza View Post
    Hello Snutz. Is there any reason why warlocks are choosing MH + OH over the 2H Staff? I know you get 0.4 sec speed for stabbing totems and an +100 intellect enchant on your off hand, but is there much of a difference between these selections? And lastly, do you know if rogue/lock is viable in 2s and if so, what specs would you recommend for both classes? Can you shed some light on both of these questions please? Thanks in advance.
    Personally I hate using the 2H staff, but I'm pretty sure the main reason for the MH + OH is because of the 0.4 speed for stabbing totems, as well as the 100+ intel enchant > not to mention you can reforge haste on it.

Lock/Rogue is a viable comp in 2v2, the warlock would have to be affliction and the rogue would have to be shadow dance, both classes have amazing self healing so if you play it right, offensively and then defensively the other team will have a hard time keeping up.

Grakthul is on a distinguished road
    Why the use of agony glyph over the haunt glyph?

Also I am going to ask you and filo this. Should we ever give any consideration to using doom over agony against those who cant dispel curses? In 3s i can just see doom critting while ur dots are already rolling and ur partenr is beating on someone and it just being huge random burst. Imagine if your nightfall procs during this as well. With demon soul im getting 35k crits with doom. Just a thought, i like to sometimes think outside the box rather than just follow mindlessly.

the downfall is that you couldnt have it on multiple people.

I just prefer the longer agony glyph for soul swaps, etc.

Uhm, personally I have tested doom alot in duels, and it is only good when you can time it perfectly on a swap. It's true it can be good when training one target but in high-end arena you won't being training down one target the whole time.

SickYo is on a distinguished road
    Hello there Snutz!

I am gonna try to go for Glad with an good friend of mine , he is Rdrood and im gonna play Aff lock .. we are rly confused what to go with though .

We feel that DK will be stronger than warriors after 4.0.6 , What do you think?
    And what about Hunters? Hunter / Lock / Drood could be something after 4.0.6 since hunters are making insane dmg and could CC too ,

So my main question , what third class would you pick to play with an Aff lock and Rdrood? Hunter / Warrior / DK , or maybe something else?

Thanks again and GL in S9

I'm going to have to say after the patch, deathknight is probably your best option because they are getting really strong buffs to their mobility.

I've noticed how much resilience you have, how much should I be aiming for before I stop? You have 3700+ .
    <3

Just keep spamming resil, it's the best stat

Domonkasshu
    I have a question, Ive been playin Affliction rogue and one of the harder teams we are going against is affliction shaman. The good ones in particular keep tremor up and spam it I can fear tremor stomp a few times but they are so hard up on my nuts I cant seem to get away My rogue peels pretty hard for me but we of course cant outlast that team. Any suggestions