Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 12 Last

Bc is on a distinguished road
    To answer your first post

The only obvious use for Cobra shot as MM that I can see right now would be a (unlikely)scenario where you have no focus and you think that ~1000 extra damage would score a kill. Otherwise I would start stacking up MMM again.
    Last edited by Bc; 01-23-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Teez is on a distinguished road
    I concur, I am very excited for this patch, and Bc id like to ask what your running, and why further..what you think of priestHD?

The haste is nice because when you put rapid fire up your down to 1 second steady shots.

I recently started playing with a Shaman and Shadow Priest, but after the patch I will mess around with other comps. I would like to try HLD, PHDk, and Ret Priest(maybe druid) Hunter.

I think priest hunter dk might be something to try, but I feel paladin will still be the optimal healer for the comp.

I think priest would be nice..the fear 3 seconds longer than hoj and shorter cd, also an aoe, further i think with the new mobility of dks and the halfing of our masters call cd, the loss of freedom wont be so bad. If i could find a good enough pally for 3s i would consider it but ive already talked to healzangels and he is more than qualified to fill the priest role. You gonna make some phd vids?

* This is not intended for QQ *
    Is gear much much much more important for hunters at 85? I dont know if it is just me or my gear but i am 3/5 the rest like blues/greens from questing. but i didnt have this big of a problem with any of my other characters. I feel like puking in my mouth every time i go into a BG. Unless hunters scale DRAMATICALLY with gear i think I made a mistake

It sounds like you have about 1000 resilience..hunters dont self heal other than chimera so your gonna have issues if you dont have someone healin you. How much resil do you have?

You admittedly have 13 or so pieces which are quest blues/greens, you can't really be that upset. Get a heroic bow, get the crafted resilience pieces at least and get your 4 piece set bonus.

And yea Teez, I plan on making PHDk videos as well as the other comps I mentioned.

Tastyone is on a distinguished road
    What kinda stopcasting macro's do you have? I guess silencing shot/killshot, do u have it for chimera as well? If you could copy paste it it'd be great. ty

I use stopcasting on all of my KS/SilS/Wyvern/Scatter macros.

Kill Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Shot
    /stopcasting
    /cast !aspect of the hawk
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /use 10
    /cast Kill Shot
    Wyvern
    Code:
    #showtooltip Wyvern Sting