+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

houck

PvP 2 Sets bonus nerf

"Right now some hybrid classes benefit from wearing a pair of 2 piece set bonuses in PvP instead of their 4 piece bonus. We don't much like that behavior though, and we're going to eventually make the two bonuses exclusive so you can only ever have one 2 piece bonus at a time. We're not going to make that change in 4.0.6 as we realize some people have spent a lot of points to buy into the double-2 piece bonuses. However, it is likely we'll make the change at the start of the next PvP season."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ap-in-the-face

Cel is on a distinguished road
    Moved to News. Good find though!
    First

houck
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Moved to News. Good find though!
    Thanks :3 I personally think this is abit of a slap in the face, I love people's personal choice when it comes to gear. It would also help if blizzard stop making some of the set bonus trash

Leetsaws is on a distinguished road
    It was clearly an exploit, especially for the reason that it's only available for a few classes. I can see why people wouldn't want it to be fixed, but calling it an insult/unfair is ridiculous.

houck
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetsaws View Post
    It was clearly an exploit, especially for the reason that it's only available for a few classes. I can see why people wouldn't want it to be fixed, but calling it an insult/unfair is ridiculous.
    I just feel there is too much everyone's armory is looking alike, but that's just me

Leetsaws is on a distinguished road
    How is it different with everyone have 5/5 PvP set than 3/5 and 2/5? Because every hybrid caster/healer had dual 2 pc.