+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 First 3 4 5

KNR is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by twysted View Post
    Getting assraped by meleecleaves running this comp now. Im not sure what else I can do to try to get some control out vs warrior teams, it seems like we lose to every melee cleave with a warrior >< I can even feel like we are WAY ahead during some matches, then we lose control for like 5 seconds and the warrior just blows someone up.
    I know how you feel bro. The warrior can blow somebody up by his/herself, then add to that a DK, Ret, Feral, Enhance.... I feel like the problem is that we aren't really much of a threat and don't do enough damage, over a smaller period of time, to get them to back off and play defensively. The wear and tear over longer matches is where I get closer in damage done to my DK, though it usually at least 100k less, but we don't really have that opportunity against those types of melee cleaves.

Eldersmeebler is on a distinguished road
    @filo: In an earlier post you suggested hard casting UA as little as possible, using Fel Flame. That was in the context of answering someone's question on how to keep pressure up with melee training him.

I was just wondering how much of the time you use Fel Flame instead of UA to keep UA covering DoTs on the 3-4 targets you keep DoTs on? Personally I try to roll dots on 3-4 target dummies while practicing, and find it hard to keep everything rolling if I have to use Fel Flame 2-3 times per target to get UA refreshed.

Personally I like to use Fel Flame on at least one target, but usually 2, to keep its UA up all the time, to have someone to reliably use Soul Swap on and swap to another guy. I was just wondering how often you would use Fel Flame in 3v3 matches instead of hard-casting UA. Thank you! :>

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldersmeebler View Post
    @filo: In an earlier post you suggested hard casting UA as little as possible, using Fel Flame. That was in the context of answering someone's question on how to keep pressure up with melee training him.

I was just wondering how much of the time you use Fel Flame instead of UA to keep UA covering DoTs on the 3-4 targets you keep DoTs on? Personally I try to roll dots on 3-4 target dummies while practicing, and find it hard to keep everything rolling if I have to use Fel Flame 2-3 times per target to get UA refreshed.

Personally I like to use Fel Flame on at least one target, but usually 2, to keep its UA up all the time, to have someone to reliably use Soul Swap on and swap to another guy. I was just wondering how often you would use Fel Flame in 3v3 matches instead of hard-casting UA. Thank you! :>
    I will usually use Fel Flame in situations where I need to be moving to adjust positioning, kiting situations, and if UA is about to fall off and someone has an interrupt up. If I can freecast, I don't generally use globals on Fel Flame if I'm left to freecast.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)