+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 Last

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Warlock questions?

Hi guys!

Just wanted to say welcome to everyone here. Please feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll do what I can to answer!

Shanow

Re: Warlock questions?

Hi Pyrilus !

I just want to know if any warlock glad ( you or other gladiators ) will record and help us with somes Destrolock/Mage team ? I don't know if you played this comp before but I have somes troubles with ( especially versus rogues team !

I know you help us with your last video but can you do a video against rogues ? I have somes troubles with and I think i'm not alone

Thanks Pyrilus to contributing, it's very usefull !

Donlol

I just want to see some 2s and 3s with some comentaries

This is off topic but how do i unsubscrbe to this site?

Dizzy

Updating yalls info with macro's/addons etc. would be very helpful. Aside from the videos

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy
    Updating yalls info with macro's/addons etc. would be very helpful. Aside from the videos
    Yep working on these myself in the very near future.

As for videos with commentary - I have lots of footage I plan to submit hopefully once I'm done with finals.

patrock

Hi Pyrilus, Site looks good, I remember watching your S3 SL/SL video with a druid. good to see you as one of the Glads on the site. I'd like to know how in general you deal with classes/Comps that put out enormous amounts of pressure such as Beast Cleave and TSG. Seems that they lock me down really good and nullify my damage output.

demos

Quote Originally Posted by patrock
    Hi Pyrilus, Site looks good, I remember watching your S3 SL/SL video with a druid. good to see you as one of the Glads on the site. I'd like to know how in general you deal with classes/Comps that put out enormous amounts of pressure such as Beast Cleave and TSG. Seems that they lock me down really good and nullify my damage output.
    I have this same problem...I feel like am so useless when am facing a good TSG or Beast Cleave....

Quote Originally Posted by patrock
    Sometimes there's really not that much you can do. The best case is to really D up by having 1250+ resil, Demon Armor, and kite with Shadowflame. What I do is I make sure to spread Corruption as much as possible against beastcleave to make Siphon Life help things a bit. I also try to kite with Shadowflame with our rogue on the shaman, and I also LoS the hunter as much as possible. Against TSG you can use hex and blind in combination against the warrior to give you some breathing room to get dots up and hopefully swing the momentum in your favor. Port only when the warrior bladestorms and do what you can to make sure you're always spreading dots. CoT on pally (both teams) and watch for a good spell lock.

Kruloc is on a distinguished road

Here's a question I've been thinking about asking...

What's the most important trait a warlock should have and improve on continuously in order to separate themselves from other average warlocks?

---

I've been trying to improve my game on my warlock for the past month now... started up playing 2's as frost mage/destro lock but never quite made it past 1800 =(. Whether it was an issue of gear, poor overall positioning, or simply too many mistakes - I don't know. But now I've gone affliction and I'm aiming to play comps less difficult to build up more experience (I've been arenaing on my lock for about 1 - 2 months now, not sure how long it'll take to become decent). Is this the right way of trying to improve or should have I stuck to playing Mage/Lock for another couple hundred games until I finally get it right >.< ?

It's pretty frustrating sometimes when you're a player just starting out... I'm glad this site came up.